Lexer in D

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:47:24 PST 2013

03-Mar-2013 03:52, Namespace пишет:
> I think that thanks to your suggestions isKeyword and isType are
> entirely inlined, because they aren't listet in the trace.log anymore
> (http://dpaste.1azy.net/b94b19ff). The only thing which makes trouble is
> the isNext function.
> Maybe I should also use a StringStream (implemented as Range). What do
> you think?

I'd repeat that I think it makes no sense to separately treat isType. In
any case there is way more to types then built-in ones and is the job of
parser (to assume types) and semantic step (to type-check and infer).

Another thing is to run -profile without inline to understand the
structure of time spent per each subroutine better.

--
Dmitry Olshansky