wxD - dead or alive?

Matthew Caron matt.caron at redlion.net
Tue Mar 5 05:18:10 PST 2013

On 03/04/2013 11:24 AM, SaltySugar wrote:
> On Monday, 4 March 2013 at 13:25:22 UTC, Matthew Caron wrote:
>> On 03/03/2013 08:16 AM, SaltySugar wrote:
>>> wxD - dead or alive?
>>
>> I've been using it. What makes you think that it's dead?
>
> Because It's latest release was at 2011-08-26

In all fairness, I haven't been using it *recently*. Apparently, I am
suffering from a time dilation, perhaps because my wife watches too much
Doctor Who. Anyway, the last time I built the aforementioned project was
Sept of 2011 and, while the extant binaries still build, the wxd I was
using (0.15) does not compile with a more modern gdc. I have not tried
the newer 0.16 to see if that works.

--
Matthew Caron, Software Build Engineer
Sixnet, a Red Lion business | www.sixnet.com