Started to get 'Previous Definition Different' linking errors when compiling in debug mode

MrSmith mrsmith33 at yandex.ru
Mon May 20 06:07:04 PDT 2013

On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 12:42:50 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> do you have referenced projects in xamarin? if so, any time you
> change something in one of such projects you need to rebuild
> whole solution, that one of many reasons why i don't use
> xamarin/mono-d

Yes, i have. This moment has started to annoy me. I think
MonoDevelop has this feature, isn't it? Maybe i should use
Visual-D.
But this is not important at this moment.
Maybe it is a compiler bug? When i will have enough time, i will
try to distinguish the code which causes the problem into some
small piece of code.