[OT] Generating ddili.org with ddoc

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 02:13:47 PDT 2013

I will respond later with more information. Here is just the quick ones. :)

On 11/02/2013 01:34 AM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

 > Where can I get a view of the internal .ddoc file you used for the macro
 > definitions?

They are the ones that end with .ddoc here:

   https://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/trunk/#trunk%2Fsrc

and additionally in each book directory, e.g.:

https://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/trunk/#trunk%2Fsrc%2Fders%2Fd.en

(Beware that there is some "technical debt" there. ;) )

Some ddoc files are auto generated by scripts such as this one:

https://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/trunk/src/make_ders_macros.sh

That one deals with the Prev and Next links to point at the neighboring
pages.

 > - no possibility to inject equations with Ddoc?

I don't know anything about that. :(

 > - no possibility to put images? (I may be wrong on this one).

By the IMG macro for img links like this one uses:

https://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/trunk/src/ders/d.en/pdf_indir.d#10

 >   Oh, and if you could find the time to translate the turkish page, that
 > would be great!

To be continued... :)

Ali