What is the closest to ConcurrentHashMap and NavigableMap in Java?

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:28:41 PST 2013

No, we didn't decide to migrate to D. Java is working out fine
for us.

I am however always interested in what is out there, 'cause you
never know if there may not be a better solution.

And from what I've seen so far I really like D in terms of pure
language features.

Go is cool too, but it has made some choices which to me are
questionable (error codes instead of exceptions, lack of
templates/generics).

Coupled with vibe.d, dub, etc. I see some really interesting
stuff going on in the D community that seems to have been greatly
under the radar.

Definitely plan to spend more time with D on my own, even if I
cannot use it at work.