Efficient string concatenation?

qznc qznc at web.de
Fri Nov 15 15:03:45 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 November 2013 at 22:35:48 UTC, Jacek Furmankiewicz
wrote:
> I am learning D by going through Ali Cehreli's otherwise
> excellent "Programming in D" PDF and he did not show this in
> his initial chapter on Strings.

Well, Appender is not string specific.

D feels like being in a different league in terms of generic
programming. Many stdlib stuff is implemented more abstract and
generic, which makes it harder to find. Looking for some string
operations, you might find it in std.algorithm, std.array,
std.range, or std.string.

Maybe it is different to C++ programmer, who are used to this
from the STL.