Efficient string concatenation?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 15:40:54 PST 2013

On 11/15/2013 02:35 PM, Jacek Furmankiewicz wrote:

 > "Programming in D" PDF and he did not show this in his initial chapter on
 > Strings.

Sorry about that. :)

As I was targeting novices to programming, I tried to give as much as
needed but as little as possible, so that the reader would not be
overwhelmed. (I have to admit that the chapters about arrays, strings,
and slices can be arranged in a better way.)

In doing so, some important concepts have either been totally forgotten
:p or appeared too late in the book. I just checked, Appender is all the
way down in the Ranges chapter and not even as a proper section! Oops! :)

Ali