Starting D with a project in mind.

Stefan Frijters sfrijters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:44:20 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 19:23:13 UTC, Andrew wrote:
>> 2060L  - seems I'm further advanced than everybody else :-)
>
> Sorry, I thought it was 2.052, but now I see it's well behind
> since it should be 2.063. I'm rebuilding again from the master.

Aha, oops, I have the same 2060L, but that is presumably because
I forgot to 'git checkout arm', and the master branch on
Johannes' fork is not up-to-date. The reason why this works while
normal GDC doesn't is that this is so old it doesn't include some
explicit architecture static ifs that were added later (and for
which ARM was not available for some time).

I'm going to let this stuff rebuild overnight...