Starting D with a project in mind.

Andrew andrew at nowhere.com
Tue Oct 15 16:03:14 PDT 2013

> Unfortunately, this is an area where difference in developer
> count is really notable. It is a dead end - support for more
> exotic platforms like ARM is lacking because there too few
> people who need it and new bypassers are scared from further
> investigation because of lacking support. There is hardly
> anything we can do until some volunteer will appear who is
> willing to champion this.

I was hoping to actually learn D before I had to maintain it :-)

ARM is hardly exotic, it's the best selling CPU by a large
margin. I bet even Microsoft ships more ARM Windows licences than
it does Intel now.

I'll have a look at that dstep util and see if I can contribute
some patches back in order to save some other hapless fool like
myself from suffering the same pain.

Thanks for your patience supporting me BTW.