Starting D with a project in mind.

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Oct 16 02:54:26 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 23:03:15 UTC, Andrew wrote:
> Thanks for your patience supporting me BTW.

You are welcome. D development is pure open-source movement with
all its pros and cons - almost anyone here will gladly help you
not only because we care about a good public image but because it
gives a chance that you may investigate and improve situation in
currently under-explored domain, to the greater community
benefit. It is very important to have someone with personal
interest in such development areas, helping with few cheap
advises is the very least we can do :)