D / GtkD for SQL Server

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:19:09 PDT 2013

On Monday, 21 October 2013 at 05:14:50 UTC, John Joyus wrote:
> Btw, I had to comment out the lines that contain TextLabel and
> the .content in the example code as it fails to compile with
> following errors:

I just added that class yesterday and probably forgot to push to
github

grab new versions here:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/minigui.d

also update simpledisplay.d
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/simpledisplay.d

(the Win32 headers that come with phobos are woefully incomplete,
so if you do just about any Windows programming, you'll either
want to get the win32 bindings or do your own with
extern(Windows). I went the the latter to minimize dependencies,
but that is only functions as i need them. The more complete
bindings are here:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/browser/trunk/win32 )

Anyway, with the new versions, that should compile and then
you'll have an easier time labeling your fields and getting the
answers out.