D / GtkD for SQL Server

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:29:50 PDT 2013

On Monday, 21 October 2013 at 19:01:11 UTC, John Joyus wrote:
> When I run the executable, the edit control shows no usable
> height. It reduced to 0.5 mm, and width goes beyond the window,
> leaving a scroll bar.

oops, it was not supposed to have a scroll bar at all. Fixed, it
was a one line change, line 1823, remove the HSCROLL members.

New version is on github too.

> Btw, I have tested this on Windows XP. (I can try the exe on
> Windows 7 later today, if that helps).

I've had some trouble with WinXP and background colors on
checkboxes and radioboxes too.... are you seeing that? I couldn't
reproduce on Vista or Win7 so I thought it might just be my setup
here, but if it is off for you too it must be something more.