D / GtkD for SQL Server

John Joyus john.joyus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:23:20 PDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 03:29 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> oops, it was not supposed to have a scroll bar at all. Fixed, it was a
> one line change, line 1823, remove the HSCROLL members.
>
> New version is on github too.

That works!

> I've had some trouble with WinXP and background colors on checkboxes and
> radioboxes too.... are you seeing that?

The checkbox in the example looks fine to me on my WinXP. (I haven't
used the radioboxes yet. I can confirm that later).

I have a couple other things:

1. When I click the OK button, the message dialog pops-up *after* the
main window is closed, though the window.close(); line is after the call
to the MessageBox..

2. The controls appear to align to client by default. How do I position
them where I want them and with the height and width of my choice.

Thanks.