Building derelict

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 22 17:59:25 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 23:46:03 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 22:24:36 UTC, bioinfornatics
> wrote:
>> derelict/pq/types.d(117): Error: struct
>> derelict.pq.types.PGconn unknown size
>> derelict/pq/types.d(117): Error: struct
>> derelict.pq.types.PGconn no size yet for forward reference
>
> That's with LDC, right?
>
> We definitely need to improve the error message (it should
> refer to the actual function definition), but I checked the
> Derelict source a few weeks back and if you grep it for PGconn,
> you'll find that it is used in a function parameter (for which
> the actual type is needed for the x86-64 ABI handling code).
>
> If you don't need that function, just comment it out.
>
> David

yes with ldc. I do this command
find -iname '*.d' | xargs grep -Hn PGconn

and i see like you that is a alias to a function i do not use
this syntay usually so i am not able to understand what is the
problem.

So i build for both 32 / 64 bits, i think i need it no?