Building derelict

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:01:26 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 00:59:28 UTC, bioinfornatics
wrote:

> and i see like you that is a alias to a function i do not use
> this syntay usually so i am not able to understand what is the
> problem.

I'm not on my dev box right now, but I took a look at the source
at github and found what I'm certain is the cause of the problem.
PGConn is an opaque struct, which means instances can only be
declared as pointers. However, the declaration of
PQsetErrorVerbosity in functions.d incorrectly declared a
parameter of type PGConn rather than PGConn*, hence the forward
reference error.

I've edited the file via the github interface, so I'm not able to
attempt a build at the moment and won't be for a few hours yet.
But I 99.9% confident all should be well. I was unable to find
any other incorrect declarations of PGConn parameters.