directx bindings problem

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Wed Oct 30 08:19:03 PDT 2013

Am 30.10.2013 04:18, schrieb evilrat:
> On Tuesday, 29 October 2013 at 19:40:40 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
>
> omg! i can't believe this :(
>
> i have tried this too
> first(http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/DirectX), and it was
> somewhat crappy, so i start my own tranlation, all was fine until
> xaudio2. i looked up what author of those bindings did, noticed that it
> doesn't exactly relates to xaudio2.h, and tried to make the same in my
> version. so it figures out i have just overlooked that its not a COM
> interfaces. big thanks to you, i feel stupid :(
>
> now i need to fix my xaudio, and then i can clean d3d11 mess i made.

Well we all make problems. Give me a note when you are done with
complete directx bindings as I'm also interrested in having minimal up
to date directx bindings.

Also its always apperciated to thank you a person which invested
multiple hours to track down _your_ problem.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut