directx bindings problem

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 09:53:31 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 30 October 2013 at 15:18:57 UTC, Benjamin Thaut
wrote:

> Well we all make problems. Give me a note when you are done
> with complete directx bindings as I'm also interrested in
> having minimal up to date directx bindings.
>
> Also its always apperciated to thank you a person which
> invested multiple hours to track down _your_ problem.

yes, thanks again. i just really do prefer to solve my problems
without bothering people around.

what exactly parts of DirectX you are interested in? my plans was
to provide bindings for d3d11, xaudio2, x3daudio, xinput), d3d11
shader compiler and stuff, and maybe d3d10.
(though i'm not sure about this, d3d11 is newer and cleaner and
can utilize d3d 9-to-11 gpu's).

and at last directxmath.h, but i don't know if it's possible to
hack just one layer of C++ namespace with current extern(C++).
but if its not possible i wish to avoid asm sections with SIMD(or
maybe i can use phobos SIMD instrinsics, never tried it before)
to provide same API as DirectXMath.