Linker error with one particular function

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Tue Sep 10 04:57:06 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 10 September 2013 at 10:42:44 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:
> On Friday, 16 August 2013 at 09:52:53 UTC, Gary Willoughby
> wrote:
>> You might be onto something here as i only import this module
>> into unit tests. When i get time i'll investigate a little
>> further.
>
> If i take the import out of the unit test and place it at the
> top of my source file everything works as expected. This is
> really odd. It only fails if the import is placed inside a unit
> test.

I can't narrow it down anymore so probably not enough information
for a bug report. But as i mentioned before it only occurred if i
imported the module into a unit test not the module itself.

I've since renamed the function *and* renamed the file (renaming
the file alone had no effect) and it now imports with no error at
all when imported within a unit test. Very strange.