[OT] Job postings

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Sep 13 06:20:47 PDT 2013

Hello all,

OT question -- is there an etiquette/standard accepted practice for posting news
of job openings to the D community?  I wouldn't normally do this, but in this
case it's on behalf of friends for whom I have a very great deal of respect and
who I think would be very exciting to work for.

Sad to say they're not D-related positions (I keep lobbying them, though:-) but
I imagine there are people in this community who would make an excellent fit for
the company in question.

Anyway, let me know what the accepted form is (even if it's "Don't do it!").

Thanks & best wishes,

     -- Joe