[OT] Job postings

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Sep 13 06:48:11 PDT 2013

On 13/09/13 15:37, Dicebot wrote:
> I don't think it is really appropriate for positions unrelated with D (or
> language design). It is not bad on its own but where are we going to draw the
> line? In general, random ads is not something I'd like to see in newsgroup :)

This was also my concern, which is why I thought I'd ask before just posting.

> What about posting to D group in linkedin, Google+ or any other unofficial D
> community hub?

The main reason to consider posting here is simply that I feel I have enough of
a handle on who's here to know there are good people who might be a good fit for
the positions, and conversely that anyone from here who does respond will be
well-treated.  Posting into an arbitrary newsgroup just doesn't have the same
amount of trust involved.