Odd compiler complaints with import declarations

Orfeo orfeo.davia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:21:28 PDT 2013

On Friday, 13 September 2013 at 20:02:24 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 13 September 2013 at 19:54:30 UTC, Orfeo wrote:
>> "The name must include the relative path computed from the
>> directory"
>
> That statement isn't really true. The module name is what thef
> ile has in the contents:
>
> module foo.test;
>
> near the top of the file gives it the name of foo.test. The
> filename and directory path do *not* have to match and only
> matter at all for finding the file. The module declaration is
> all that matters.

OK, but I could not use the module declaration, in this case the
module has the same file name...or not?

from http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/modules.html
"By default, the name of a module is the same as its filename
without the .d extension. When explicitly specified, the name of
the module is defined by the module keyword, which must appear as
the first non-comment line in the source file.
The module line is optional. When not specified, it is the same
as the file name without the .d extension."