A lot of people want to use D,but they only know MS SQL Server,what will help them to Learn D?

FrankLike 1150015857 at qq.com
Mon Apr 14 09:28:42 PDT 2014

> First thing a D programmer MUST do is
>
> 1) To port FreeTDS to D, or write a binding/wrapper for it
> (should not be too difficult).
>
> or
>
> 2) Use ODBC directly, or maybe also write some wrapper around
> it.
>
> or
>
> 3) Implement D connector to MS SQL server directly (I would
> advise against that, such project would probably be 10x bigger
> than the DMD project itself)
>
> My advice - use ODBC, it is the fastest way you may connect to
> the SQL server, and you already have everything you need for
> that. :)
>
> Regards

Thank you.

1)  I have used the  binding/wrapper for FreeTDS,I have tested ,
but can't get the OMF lib,and can't get the ctlib's dll,so  no
end.
2) I test the ODBC32 ON WIN7,but not have the right OMF lib, I
test the implib ,
but do not get the right OMF lib ,then I not get any thing.

Maybe my implib tool is error? The implib tool's created time is
2000-05-05,I know it's old,but I can't get any lastest.

Hope you can help to me,
Thank again.