import with renaming and public import inside module

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 29 05:06:54 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 29 April 2014 at 11:47:07 UTC, anonymous wrote:
> You may have made mistakes when testing, or maybe I have.
sorry again for being rude. i was really upset and
unintentionally made it to you.

> That's why I provided my testcase. Does it work in your setup?
your sample is ok. but derelict sdl is bad (there are more public
imports in it).

> The other, current behaviour is more defensive. And it's what
> I'd expect, so I'm fine with it.
that's why i want an option to do it my way. ;-)

> I don't have a need for that feature.
and i see. this additional feature will not break anything if
done properly, but will add a thing for those who need it.