BitArray/BitFields - Review

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 6 19:04:12 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 01:51:46 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> Since this is about contributing to Phobos, probably a better
> place to ask is on the main D forum.

  Yeah posted in my 'what have i missed?' as well...

> Do you have a pull request? Which one is it?

https://github.com/rtcvb32/phobos/pull/1

 From the looks of things it's 4 commits that are merged into a
single request i think...

> There have been a few fixes to std.bitmanip recently, including
> a current PR for adding attributes to some of the functions.
> Are these your PRs, or are you proposing something totally new?
> If it's something totally new, where can we get the code?

  Glancing at the current code, none of my stuff got in. I do a
large number of fixes, so likely a lot of those changes would get
thrown away or integrated...

  Knock yourself out... the pull/1 above holds most of the commits
and diff/changes to note of.

  https://github.com/rtcvb32/phobos/blob/master/std/bitmanip.d