Derelict / SDL error

Paul via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 9 07:19:50 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 9 December 2014 at 13:34:56 UTC, Jack wrote:
> Can't really think of anything that can solve your problem.
> Only time I had a seg fault is calling a method from an
> uninitialized class.
> You can try to get a debugger and/or a gui that comes with
> it(personally I use gdb with ddd) to find something out.
> Sorry but this is all the suggestions I can give to you, I'm
> not really an expert in Derelict or Libraries or something.

I don't fancy introduing another layer of complexity in a
debugger at present! I  wonder if it's the .bmp that's causing
the problem. I can't quite figure how to get Derelict SDL_Image
into my project at present (dub doesn't fetch it if I add import
derelict.sdl.image; ) otherwise I'd try a png or something. Can't
really see it being that anyway but worth a try I suppose.

Thanks for trying anway. :D