Optimize my code =)

francesco cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:11:21 PST 2014

On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 01:25:13 UTC, bearophile wrote:

> Many of the things you say and write are still wrong or
> confused. Usually the hard optimization of code is one the last
> things you learn about a language
Well, actually, sometimes squeezing as much performance as you
can from a test case can be a way to find out if a given language
checks all the boxes and can be used to solve your problems.
I must admit I'm shocked by the poor performance of D here. But I
also know one HAS to try LDC or GDC, or those numbers are really
meaningless.