[video tutorial] Implementing a simple number guessing game

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Feb 17 06:13:02 PST 2014

On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 14:08:10 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 14:04:45 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> Sounds good, but I think a common channel for everything D
>> would be a better move. A "dlang" channel that includes every
>> talk, tutorial etc. I don't know much of how YouTube works, so
>> I don't know if such an aggregated channel is possible. If it
>> is, someone should create it and gather all YouTube videos.
>
> I want to keep separate the easy stuff compared to the more
> complex things. ApplyYourDLang is dedicated to basically easy
> related content. And getting people started. Where as an
> official channel could be more advance topics and talks.

There is no reason why official channel ust be focused on
advanced and complicated stuff. Quite the contrary. I'd expect it
to aggregate all stuff of sold quality - and nothing prevents
video from being both in your dedicated channel and referenced
from official one at the same time. Think about it as moderated
hash tag.