[video tutorial] Implementing a simple number guessing game

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 06:23:00 PST 2014

On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 14:13:03 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> There is no reason why official channel ust be focused on
> advanced and complicated stuff. Quite the contrary. I'd expect
> it to aggregate all stuff of sold quality - and nothing
> prevents video from being both in your dedicated channel and
> referenced from official one at the same time. Think about it
> as moderated hash tag.

I really would rather newbies to not be able to find them selves
all of a sudden in a video regarding e.g. manual memory
management. That could be rather scary for them.

Thats why I'm suggesting to keep the learn based content in
another channel. Once somebody has gone through learning some
basics (they may not even know any programming at all!) than just
finding videos on more advanced topics won't be as scary. Hence
this is a very special use case that I'm considering.