A little of coordination for Rosettacode

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:08:45 PST 2014

Thank you for posting the code. However, I think there might be a
subtle bug with my synchronization on bools, but I need to
comtemplate on it some more to be sure :)

On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 at 15:52:24 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Stanislav Blinov:

>> Oh, there is still much to discuss on this matter.
>
> I am not seeing much discussion on such topics in the near
> future. It's one of the most significant bugs of D (bigger than
> the unimplemented "scope").
>
> This is why Andrei lately is not fond of large discussions
> about little enhancement requests in the main D newsgroup:
> there are plenty of significant parts still unfinished.

He has recently stated that this should be a focus this year:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/ldnv5g$1osi$1@digitalmars.com.  I'm
hoping to get some time this weekend to get to that wiki page
business...