errors with filesystem operations

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jan 15 04:41:50 PST 2014

On 2014-01-15 11:33, Hugo Florentino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make a little application to revert the effect of some
> viruses on USB memories, and running it from Windows encountered some
> exceptions that IMHO should not have happened.
> Maybe I am missing something. Can you please check the commented blocks
> for errors?
>
> Also, is there a way from Linux to remove attributes readonly, system,
> hidden ?

As of 2.065 (not release yet) you can set file attributes using
std.file.setAttributes [1]. On Linux, hidden files are all files where
the filename starts with a dot. To make it visible you need to rename
the file. As far as I know, Linux doesn't have any form of system attribute.

[1]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/commit/5ab8dae665c27ed45eced244720e23e53ef23457

--
/Jacob Carlborg