Good ol' OpenGL D-C interfacing. :(

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 18:39:27 PST 2014

On Saturday, 25 January 2014 at 23:28:07 UTC, Mineko wrote:
> Alright.. For the record, I've been searching on how to fix
> this for 2 hours now, so yeah.
>
> Anyway, here's the issue, and it's probably half OpenGL being
> well.. OpenGL, and the other half being D-C interfacing.
>
> Point is, I'm trying to draw a triangle with a custom Triangle
> class I made, and I'm having issues, relevant code is here:
> https://github.com/MinekoRox/Breaker-Engine/blob/master/src/breaker/scene.d
>
> https://github.com/MinekoRox/Breaker-Engine/blob/master/src/breaker/utility/graphics/primitives.d
>
> https://github.com/MinekoRox/Breaker-Engine/blob/master/res/shaders/testShader.glsl
>
> I assume this is probably me messing up with arrays and sizing,
> but I've done what I can as far as that goes so.. Maybe one of
> you know what to do.

Try breaking it down into a single module. Basically on render
call your file's function that you handle drawing of said
triangle. Relying on as little as possible on other code.

That way you should be able to use existing examples and
tutorials straight. This is what really helped me with DOOGLE and
working it out. I have an example for it if you want to check it
out.

 From the module you'll have than you can start abstracting out
and testing your own code base.