implib and system dlls, oh my

Jason King via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 7 22:04:46 PDT 2014

> You may want to spearhead the effort to get Win32 support of
> MSVC into D, if you care enough about it.  Rainer has done most
> of the work, you'd just have to turn his patches into pull
> requests, shepherd them through the review process, and maybe
> add some polish:
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.1560.1323886804.24802.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com?page=9#post-llldfc:242q6p:241:40digitalmars.com

I'd love to, but that might be a little over my head.  I see he
forked from 2.060 and now we're almost in 2.066.  I'd have to
radically improve my git fu and my D fu to be able to bring the
patches up to 2.066.
I'm on some extended time off in a couple of weeks for some
surgery, this might be a project to while away the recovery days.