Getting libcurl for 64 bit Windows

Mark Isaacson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 26 10:14:57 PDT 2014

I am attempting to make use of std.net.curl and having trouble
acquiring libcurl for 64 bit Windows. I need to be able to link
with the MSVC linker (which happens to be the default when
compiling using dmd with -m64). I've looked on the libcurl
website and not found any downloads that look promising.

I've tried following the instructions at:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Curl_on_Windows#Building_libcurl_64_bit

But when I compile the dll with: "dmd main.d -m64 -Llibcurl.dll"
I get the linker error:
libcurl.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file:
cannot read at 0x330

Might anyone have an idea as to how to resolve this?