httpS post fail at tango

Kapps via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 29 00:26:26 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 26 June 2014 at 17:07:30 UTC, JJDuck wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 June 2014 at 16:33:57 UTC, JJDuck wrote:
>

> I tried to use phobos , but there is no such function exists
> for posting to https too....

With Phobos, you can use
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_net_curl.html#post. Depending on the
SSL certificate (i.e., if it's self-signed), you may need to use
the C API to cURL and disable SSL verification
(http://dlang.org/phobos/etc_c_curl.html). With curl, if it works
for http it works for https, provided no certificate issues are
found.

Tango isn't really used much anymore and Phobos is the official
standard library now (though you can use Tango alongside it), so
you'd probably have a hard time finding help for Tango on these
forums.