CMake for D

Trent Forkert via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri May 9 14:43:03 PDT 2014

On Friday, 9 May 2014 at 21:11:54 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
> On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 23:55:14 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
>> I moved cmaked2 to github [1], updated and simplified the
>> usage a little (system cmake patch not necessary anymore). You
>> can give
>> it a try. Dub registry support is also on the way.
>>
>> Dragos
>
> What is the best way to specify a mixin include directory for
> dmd
> under
> CMake?  I can arbitarily add a -J option to the compiler flags
> but should
> the cmake-d module include a variable that should be set?
>
> --
> Chris

The way I've tackled that in my (still work-in-progress) CMake
fork[1] is to add an `include_directories(TEXT ...)` signature.
Unfortunately, you'll need to build my CMake from source, though
that isn't difficult. Also, while I am hopeful about getting my
changes merged upstream, there is no guarantee of that, so
proceed with caution.

Do note that my CMake work is independent of CMakeD2 and its
forks. See my project wiki for more info.

  - Trent

[1] https://github.com/trentforkert/cmake