Basically want to make a macro script

Casey via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 12 11:43:48 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 November 2014 at 19:29:26 UTC, Israel wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 November 2014 at 04:56:40 UTC, Casey wrote:
>
> also, you came to the right place. PB is extremely paranoid and
> even more so about autohokey, so if you program your own native
> macro, its not very likely it will catch it.

I didn't see your replies at first... Thanks for your interest.

If D isn't the right language, I can go with something else like
C++ or python.  It's just got to have something that can send low
level chat messages, or emulate actual keyboard presses so that I
won't have issues with other games.   (/NOT/ C# simply because
Micro$oft makes it and I try to avoid their stuff as much as
possible).

I chose D simply because I've heard it's got a lot of potential
and it's somewhat similar to C++, yet easyish to learn.  I'm up
for anything, but I figured that if I went with D or C++ I'd be
jumping right into it, so that would give me the most experience.
  I thought this shouldn't be too hard to make, but I just can't
find anything that does the job 'm looking for.