How do I check if a function got CTFE?

AsmMan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 2 10:56:27 PDT 2014

I'd like to check if a function got CTFE, ie, the compiler was
able to replace my foo(s); by the computed value at compile-time.

I'm trying to convert the binary executable to assembly by using
objconv tool but I'm finding it very diffucult to find anything
in there, since some converters I've used which does ELF to ASM
keep the function name, e.g, foo() function is a foo label
somewhere in the file but this convert doesn't and use some
numbers instead of. I don't know if it's related how is the
windows object file format designed.