Basic DerelictOrg and Deimos question

WhatMeWorry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 24 11:04:13 PDT 2014

within DerelictOrg, I've used DerelictGL3 and DerelictGLFW3
packages successfully. But just today I stumbled across
D-Programming-Deimos and noticed that it has a glfw and an OpenGL
as well.

I've read some of the descriptions and Derelict talks about
"dynamic bindings" where Deimos mentions "D interfaces".

Just for clarity's sake, should I consider the DerelictOrg and
Deimos (packages, projects, or libraries) as separate from one
another?  Or does DerelictOrg use Deimos behind the scenes?