Dart bindings for D?

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 30 00:48:24 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 06:57:23 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> There are also scripting frameworks that let you write portable
> code for web and mobile platforms, but they tend to be geared
> towards a special type of application.
>
> E.g.
> http://www.tidesdk.org/
> http://cordova.apache.org/
> http://get.adobe.com/air/

At work we are using Meteor [1] for everything related to the web
products, and it's a VERY successful experience: easy to use,
easy to deploy, incredible fast development timings.

Right now you can also target Android/iOS, so actually you can
manage everything with just plain JS.

It turned to 1.0 release just yesterday, it's well funded I've
bet it should be a long-runner framework.
Warmly suggested.

---
/Paolo

[1] http://www.meteor.com