compile "automation", makefile, or whatever?

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 17 01:45:03 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 21:54:10 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> In my case, I'm calling libraries on my local machine that I
> wrote and

I didn't use dub, but according to docs you can write

  "dependencies": {
   "mylib2": { "path": "../mylib2" }
  },

or something like that

> linking to existing C libraries.

systemDependencies 	string 	A textual description of the required
system dependencies (external C libraries) required by the
package. This will be visible on the registry and will be
displayed in case of linker errors.

libs 	string[] 	A list of external library names - depending on
the compiler, these will be converted to the proper linker flag
(e.g. "ssl" might get translated to "-L-lssl")