DMD 64 bit on Windows

wobbles via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 14 02:57:54 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 14 April 2015 at 01:31:27 UTC, Etienne wrote:
> I'm currently experiencing Out Of Memory errors when compiling
> in DMD on Windows
>
> Has anyone found a way to compile a DMD x86_64 compiler on
> Windows?

I've been having this same issue.
Over-use of CTFE is what's causing it on my part, to fix it, I've
had to split my CTFE functions out into a seperate runtime tool
(to make use of GC goodness. See people, GC is good! :))

The tool will print the code that my CTFE functions would
normally generate to a file, and then use import to get it back
into my main application.

Bit of a mess, but it works.

Dunno if this will help with your situation, as not sure if CTFE
is causing it.