CT-String as a Symbol

via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 21 00:01:24 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 at 06:56:33 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 13:49:41 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 18:12:35 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>>> Is there a way to CT-query the arity of all opIndex and
>>> opSlice overloads?

Further, this is slightly related to a way to query the
dimensions of a data-type. If possible I would like to have a
type trait for this. This type-trait could then be used both for
this challenge but also for figuring out how to create randomized
instances of multi-dimensional structures. This can be used for
automatic generation of data instances of parameters in algorithm
testing and benchmarking.