Startup files for STM32F4xx

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 24 18:32:15 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 01:06:16 UTC, Mike wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 00:33:26 UTC, Steven
> Schveighoffer wrote:
> Due to its large number of pins, and the way they are arranged,
> they don't plug into breadboards, but you can easily use jumper
> wires for that: https://www.adafruit.com/products/153.

If you can 'afford to wait', you can get those for a very low
price on eBay:
http://shop.ebay.com/dupont%20male%20female
-It may take between 5 days and 2 months before they arrive,
depending on which way the wind is blowing... ;)

> There's quite a few "Discovery" boards from ST {snip}

Yes, the STM32F446 is the newest; I really should have mentioned
this board. It's quite a good chip too.

> It's quite exciting to see Jens's work and the expressed
> interest in using D for this domain.  I hope to see more.

This is most likely where the egg cracks open. i'm pretty sure we
willl see people migrating to using D (at first a mixture between
D and C, because of the libraries from the vendors), but later,
there'll surely be projects which are pure D. -After all, it's
not difficult to convert a library file from C to D. :)

I think I just got automatic mirroring working. It seems it's
only a single line in the Gitolite conf. :)