Startup files for STM32F4xx

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 24 23:48:29 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 06:25:08 UTC, tom wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 04:01:47 UTC, Jens Bauer wrote:
>> (still no automatic mirroring, though I've installed
>> https://github.com/miracle2k/gitolite-simple-mirror)
> it should be fairly simple, check the logs.

It's probably something silly being wrong. The logs does not
report any errors, except for that stupid line I always get from
gitweb:
CGI::param called in list context from package main line 874
(they promised that it was fixed in v2.1, but I'm on 2.3.6 and it
still spams my Apache error-log).

The gitolite-log also seems to be fine.

> most probably something failing with authentication.

I tried a manual clone from the 'd' server's account, it seems to
clone without problems (and there's no passphrase blocking it
from completing)

> another approach would be that you just add the github as a
> second remote repository and push to both (e.g. via a simple
> shell alias in your shells rc file)

So far, I made a small script that mirrors when I run it. I could
also add a cron-job on the server until I find a solution; but I
think I'll stick to the manual mirror until I find out what the
problem is.

> i'm mostly on os x / archlinux. both contain packages for
> openocd.
> i just did a ```brew install openocd --HEAD``` and it installed
> smoothly.

That's great. Did you build GDC or LDC for arm-none-eabi already ?

If you have built the compiler too, then I think you're all set.
The linker-scripts should work fine and the startup file is ready
for use.
What's still missing is some kind of portable Makefile. My own
Makefile seem to be too complex to port. It might be best to
start from scratch with a simple Makefile.