complete win headers for 32/64 bit

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 13 10:04:52 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:28:15 UTC, learn wrote:
> unfortunately i can't find a complete set of windows header
> files.
> maybe one should add a link for those headers if they exist -
> life is not linux or osx only.

I'm slowly working on getting them into the standard library. I'm
probably one or two more weekends away from getting it to work
(it is harder than I thought because the stdlib's build system
sucks and there's an incomplete patchwork in there that needs to
be cleaned up first too).

In the mean time... there is a port of the mingw headers
somewhere, but I don't know where anymore. maybe try searching
dlang win32...

Or you can just declare functions and structs as needed. I did
that in simpledisplay.d for Win32, opengl, and X11 bindings:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/simpledisplay.d#L3596