D programming video tutorial

cym13 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 13 12:45:56 PST 2015

On Sunday, 13 December 2015 at 20:29:47 UTC, Pederator wrote:
> Hi. Does anybody who is familair with D consider to make a
> comprehensive D programming video tutorial / training / course?
> This could be encouraging and helpful for people to start with
> D. It could also help in promoting D programming language. This
> is a question for all the community, please comment what do you
> think about this idea, we will know if there is an interest in
> such a training video, or is it just me.

You're not the first, the other threads asking the same thing can
be summarized by "Sure, it would be great, but I'm already
working on this and that so I have neither the time nor the
competence to do it". If you want it to happen make it happen
yourself, you might get help once you're started by I've never
seen anybody saying "Oh, right, that's exactly my thing and I've
never thought of that, I'll give up my weekends from now on to do
that".