To write such an expressive code D

Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 10 00:43:57 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at 08:40:38 UTC, Dennis Ritchie
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at 08:12:00 UTC, Vladimir
> Panteleev wrote:
>> Why is that?
>
> Потому что я спорил с одним упёртым человеком, которому не
> нравится D, на этом форуме:
> http://www.cyberforum.ru/holywars/thread1367892-page13.html
> Он просил меня написать такую программу с использованием только
> возможностей языка и функции sin().
>
> Because I was arguing with one quiet a stubborn person who does
> not like D, on this forum:
> http://www.cyberforum.ru/holywars/thread1367892-page13.html
> He asked me to write such a program using only the language
> features and functions sin().

How to win the holy language war:

1. Pick a feature that only one of the languages has
2. Pick a task that this feature solves neatly
3. Solve it using that feature
4. Forbid every other solution not involving the features that
only your
preferred language has.

Done.