How to make Application bundle from Executable? (Mac)

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 19 22:10:50 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 03:26:47 UTC, Gan wrote:
> Also I can't get my application to load images that I place in
> the Resources folder(or any folder in the bundle for that
> matter).
I suggest to have a look at the projects generated by SFML
regarding locating the resources in C++/ObjC and translate them
to C/ObjC/D.
As for code (i.e frameworks and .dylibs) i don't know as shared
libraries are still a murky area for D. Probably just better to
stick to static libs.
> Is there an official way to turn a D executable into a Mac
> Application Bundle?
Dunno

Good luck!