How to make Application bundle from Executable? (Mac)

Gan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 19 22:19:28 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 06:10:51 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 03:26:47 UTC, Gan wrote:
>> Also I can't get my application to load images that I place in
>> the Resources folder(or any folder in the bundle for that
>> matter).
> I suggest to have a look at the projects generated by SFML
> regarding locating the resources in C++/ObjC and translate them
> to C/ObjC/D.
> As for code (i.e frameworks and .dylibs) i don't know as shared
> libraries are still a murky area for D. Probably just better to
> stick to static libs.
>> Is there an official way to turn a D executable into a Mac
>> Application Bundle?
> Dunno
>
> Good luck!

Frameworks aren't an issue, I put them into the Frameworks folder
in my hand made bundle and they load fine.
When running the executable, it loads the image when it's in the
same folder but when running the executable through the bundle,
it doesn't find the image anywhere.