vibe.d Subdirectory?

seany via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 14 04:37:33 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 12:25:12 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> just forgot about that
> crappy scripting stuff and write your code in D!

Actually I want to serve some JSON packed weather data (heck I
also wrote my Global Climate Model partially in D and in C) - so
I guess, I can use vibe.d to build a cgi.

However I also want to recieve some userinput, and parse it - and
sometimes, php is simpler, because for a very small parsing task
you dont want to worry abotu types and all. Does vibe.d support
any HTML Preprocessor in the first place? If not PHP then Neco?
Falcon? So that I do not always have to access my vibe.d based
app, but I can simply change the page itself a bit?